Private Pilots License
Find all the information you need here to acquire your PPL
What is a Private Pilots License?
In the Private Pilot License course you, as the student, will be taught the principles of flight and the fundamentals of aircraft manoeuvring.
You will also be piloting the aircraft yourself into the sky to perform solo circuits and cross country navigations.
What are the requirements?
- Must be at least 17 years of age
- Hold a class 1 or 2 medical certificate
- Hold a restricted or general radiotelephony certificate
- Hold a valid Student Pilot License
- Hold an ICAO language proficiency certificate (min. level 4)
- 45 hours total flight time by the end of the course, the 45 hours must include:
- 25 dual hours with an instructor
- 15 solo hours as PIC
- 5 hours cross country PIC
Exams that you must pass:
- Air Law
- Principles of Flight
- Human Performance
- Flight planning
- Aircraft Technical & General